Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We'll Miss Y'all


Our friends the Belletto's are moving this Friday so we all went out for dinner last night (minus Nick) and I got a few pics of Gracie with some of us and I thought I would share them cuz she is such a beautiful baby! So this first one is Melissa and Grace

Me and Grace outside of Niko's

This is one of my favorite pics! Look at them both smiling...so cute!
She was tired and wanted a nap and didn't want to take another pic haha I agreed with her...I would have liked a nap too haha (Richelle was kind enough to point out that my bangs look huge in this pic lol-I am rockin the poof here buts it's not as big as it looks-Shawn is standing behind me and it makes it look bigger haha)

1 comment:

  1. his head is seriously in the perfect position to look like you have a huge poof...very cute though...

    ReplyDelete