Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brian is such a great Uncle, friend, boyfriend....




Brian and I have made really good friends with Melissa and Shawn Parish for about the past year now and their three kids are just amazing! All of them call him Uncle Brian and me Aunt Sarah (they took this upon their selves, most of their aunt and uncles live really far away so we are as close as it gets!). Since Brian is so far away from his niece and I'm no where close to my nephews and nieces, it's nice to have someone who looks up to you! By no means does this replace any of our nieces or nephews but it's still fun! These are some picutres I took of Brian and Shane wrestling on Friday after Melissa and Briana left for the Bahamas! (I wanna go back so bad haha...I'll get some of those pics up on here too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment