Sunday, April 19, 2009

B-B-B-Bahamas!

With Melissa and Briana going to the Bahamas it made me think of when Trina and I went last year! I wanna go back some day! Brian and I were talking about it today and we are thinking about going to the Carribean some where next year! I hope we get to go!
I never knew that I was scared of birds until I saw wild roosters all over the islands!

They also had wild iguanas-this one was about 3 foot long...pretty neat.

One day, Trina and I just layed in hammocks on the beach all day...so beautiful and serene!

To the island of Cococay, we had to take a smaller boat to get there, there wasn't anywhere for Trina and I to sit so the captains let us come back in the cabin and drive the boat half way there! It was so much fun..

Here's the cruise ship...

Trina and I getting ready to go out and see a stand up comedian. Jeff Carey-he was so funny!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we'd be driving down the highway and you'd freak out because the birds were coming at your car and you'd completely take your hands off the wheel and freak out---and you thought they were suicidal!!

    ReplyDelete