Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Good Way to Start the Summer!

Today we took out Dosh and Pappys boat and jet skis for the first time this year and it was such a blast! They have a tube and a knee board and water skis, plus a few jet skis...today we only took the boat and one jet ski, the tube and the water skis. Here are a few pics from today...

This is Brian and Shane on the jet ski going about 30mph

There's Brian and Shane playing in our waves from the boat

I was trying to take a pic of Jade but she didn't want her pic taken

Dosh getting ready to water ski

Here she is going like a champ!

My first time water skiing

waiting for the boat to go...
ya this is how I do...my goal is to get up by the end of the summer! I drank so much river water-through my nose!
Here's Brian outside of the waves...he's a pro!
Hello Brian!
Me on the jet ski that would go over 70mph!!
Brian water skiing and me on the jet ski driving next to him-he wanted me to hold his hand but I couldn't because that's where the throttle was!


And then tonight Shane and Briana are staying the night-Briana went out with some of her friends and we took Shane to eat at Burger King...he's a funny funny kid!

1 comment:

  1. oh the jealousy....I shiver when I look at you in the water because if that was me...here...i'd have hypothermia

    ReplyDelete