Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wanna see something funny?

After Christmas last year, Dad, Brian, and I went to Trina and Chris's new lake house in Inverness...well we were all really bored and as most of you know-I love board games, so I talked everyone in to playing a game called moods. In this game, you have to draw a card that has a phrase on it and then roll dice and the number will tell you how you have to say the phrase on the card. So, Dad pulls out a card and it says "You have a body like a meatloaf", he then rolled the dice and the number he rolled meant he had to say it "like he was in love". Anyways...even if the rules don't make sence, just watch the video...its pretty hilarious (he was saying to Chris). O, and he wouldn't say it "like he was in love" at first, so you can hear me and Trina telling him to say it right. Sorry, but I could only get it on here sideways....

1 comment:

  1. That's the funniest freaking video ever...oh my gosh. You can totally tell that you and Trina are sister not only because you look exactly alike...but because you have the EXACT SAME LAUGH!!! Does she sneeze like you??

    ReplyDelete