Monday, March 23, 2009

Here comes the bride....



Brian and I at the reception.

Dad and I on the way to the reception.

Dee and Ashley after getting ready
for the Wedding!

Ok so one of my good friends got married this weekend! YAY DEE AND ERIC!! You both looked so great and Brian and I were so honored to be a part of it! We couldn't ask for better friends! The ceremony was on the St. Johns River and the reception was at the Shrine Club, the colors were canary yellow and coral orange-very spring-y! Her maid of honor was Meghan (her sister in-law) and the best man was Justin...I have new pictures coming soon, I promise, so check back. It was so much fun and such a pretty wedding! Congrats! O ya, and I caught the bouquet haha.
Ashley and I getting our makeup done!
you know me...I had to eat something,
good thing the bride didn't catch
me, cuz I was already in my bridesmaid dress!

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always...

    ReplyDelete