Monday, November 29, 2010

We set a date and a time and a place!

Ok so I know it's been forever once again since I've posted on here, but it's Richelles fault, she just doesnt get onto me about it like she use to! jk! So anyways, Bri and I set a date finally and it's going to be 11-11-11 @ 11:00 am in Vegas! Cheesy, I know, but I'm not the most traditional girl haha. Anyways here are some pics of when Chelle was up here and we went to try on wedding dresses, my sister in-law Brittney came with too! My sister Trina is coming up hopefully in Feb. and we are planning on going over to Rapid City to do some serious dress shopping then! Anyways, enjoy the wedding dress pics!
One of my favorites, must have been trevs too!
Here's my nephew Braydon being silly at the dress shop, Cat in the Hat!
Trevin was way into this, everytime I would get off of the podium, he would try to get up there! sooo cute!


Braydon and Aunt Sarah



One of our favorites.
I really was going to post more pics but this website just doesnt like me today and I waited like 30 minutes for them to post and they just wouldnt so maybe ill try again later!

1 comment: