Thursday, July 16, 2009

A day with Shane...

All last week Shane kept asking if he could spend the day with me and we had to wait until my next day off, well today is that day! For those of you who dont know yet, Shane is our friends Melissa and Shawns son. He's five and he's hilarious! If you ask him what his favorite smell is, he'll tell you its Subway...he's silly, but guess where we had to eat today? SUBWAY haha! Anyways, another tradition we have when their kids come to our house is they eat butterscotch chocolate chips all day, so of course we've eaten about half a bag today. I mean, his fave place is Subway, so he likes healthy stuff too! I completely spaced out about taking pics today but I just took this one of him sleeping, so precious!
He crashed out on the couch while watching Johnny Test
Haha, ya I posed this pic, but we went into Subway wearing these today, it's hard to keep them on but he thought they were hilarious (and they were only a $) So I had to get us some.
Me being silly with those glasses, I got hot pink and he got orange!
He's finally awake! He's got the prettiest blue eyes!
haha he's so tired from riding his bike
Brian just got home so we had him put these sweet glasses on too!
...and Molli...
and Otto...

3 comments:

  1. awwww he's way cute! the glasses are way hot---you should probly wear them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude---your dogs are such posers--they love the camera!

    ReplyDelete